ZAGA CENTERS NETWORK BENEFITS
An exclusive area of influence is designed together with the ZAGA Center Candidate. Once approved, the newly certified ZAGA Center will be unique in this area.
- is at the center of digital patient referral in the area of exclusivity for complex full denture rehabilitation treatments
- is given access to the events, conferences and scientific-clinical initiatives of the ZAGA Centers network
- is given access to the custom-designed ZAGA zygomatic implants and related components adapted to the anatomy of each patient designed by a group of clinical experts and engineers following the ZAGA philosophy, with a major discount
- is given access to the ZAGA Platform, a custom-designed online platform for clinical follow-up of the Patients
- stimulates the creation of a satellite network of ZAGA Members able to diagnose and refer patients with an indication for zygomatic implant treatment
- is given access to additional services such as consultations, second opinions, 3D models, and accompaniment in complex surgeries.
- is invited to participate in retrospective and/or prospective studies and publications with other ZAGA Centers
- is offered a 20% discount on all eligible services offered by the network
- Will be allowed to disseminate among the professionals of the area the ZAGA Method through training events, talks and other activities that will be co-organized with prior agreement of ZZC.
- is authorized to use the ZAGA trademark
- pays a monthly fee. An invoice is sent every month.
Medical responsibility: ZZC does not prescribe treatments. The medical professional is responsible for all treatments and procedures performed.
This Contract has an initial duration of 1 year from the date of its signature, extendable for successive periods of the same duration, unless otherwise communicated and sent irrefutably by either party to the other with, at least, a period of one (1) month in advance of the end date of the initial duration agreed or, if applicable, of any of its extensions. In any case, the termination of the Contract will not give the right to compensation or compensation of any kind to the parties.
GDPR: The treatment of the personal data included in the files owned by a party, or by its clients, to which the other parties have access under the Contract, will be limited solely and exclusively to that which is necessary and pertinent to the provision of services regulated under this Contract. In no case shall a party or its professionals use said data for a different purpose, nor shall it communicate them to other natural persons or legal persons or entities, without prior authorization from the other parties.Both parties agree that the content of this Agreement, as well as all data, documentation and information of any kind that a party provides to one or more others are confidential, secret and restricted, during the term of the Contract, as well as during a period of ten (10) years from its final completion or early termination. The CENTER acknowledges that all documentation and information provided by ZZC (including, but not limited to that relating to the ZAGA Method) shall be considered as the intellectual property of ZZC. ZZC reserves all rights not expressly granted in this Contract.This Agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the substantive laws of Spain. Any dispute, claim or controversy arising out of or relating to this Agreement or the breach, termination, enforcement, interpretation or validity thereof, including the determination of the scope or applicability of this Agreement to arbitrate, which cannot be settled amicably, shall be resolved exclusively by the then effective Rules of Arbitration of the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC). The Arbitration proceeding shall be concluded in Barcelona, Spain. The Arbitration award shall be final and binding on both parties. Each party will bear its own costs and expenses (including its reasonable attorney’s fees) associated with any Arbitration initiated under this Article.