Dr Julio Alberto Fernández is a zygomatic implant expert and the leading surgeon, and coordinator of the treatments at Clínica Fernández, one of the first ZAGA Centers in Ibiza.
Dr Fernández’s passion for dentistry runs in his family as his father opened the clinic over 30 years ago. Eventually, Dr Alberto Fernandez decided to follow in his father’s footsteps and dedicate himself to dentistry, particularly to zygomatic implants, becoming an expert in the field.
As for Dr Julio Alberto Fernández’s professional background, he got a degree in Medicine and Surgery from the University of Navarra, after which he continued to specialize in dentistry throughout the following years and gained practical skills. Nowadays, he is devoted to sharing his knowledge in advanced dentistry, that is why he collaborates with universities and attends seminars as a speaker. He also teaches and lectures in several masters and courses regarding oral surgery and zygomatic implants worldwide.
Furthermore, Dr Alberto Fernández is the scientific advisor and founder of OralSurgeryTube, a website dedicated to online teaching of implantology. Moreover, he is also the author of the book “Immediate Implantology”, published in 2007.
Learn More about Dr Fernández’s Professional Biography
- Dr Alberto Fernández specialized in Stomatology from 1998 to 2001 at the University of Oviedo and afterward, he was a resident Student in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and Implantology from 1998-to 2001
- Dr Alberto Fernández specialized in Occlusion, Dysfunction, and Oral Rehabilitation by CEU University of Valencia 2003
- Later, he was a master speaker at the Implantology and Oral Rehabilitation, ESORIB NYU, in París 2005
- In particular, he specialized in Oral Surgery and owns a Master in Surgery Oral and Implantology at the University of the Balearic Islands in 2007.
- Furthermore, he was the director of Masters of Implantology and Aesthetic of UIB 2007-2008 and 2009 and of Oral Surgery of UIB 2010.
- Scientific Director for Medical Oasis Association. Lugano, Switzerland 2007-2009.
- Member of ITI, SEPA, SEI, SECOM, Bego-Semados expert table and Studies Group of University of Murcia (MBIRG).
- Honorary Member of Venezuela Implantology Association 2008