Dr Jan Peter Ilg is a zygomatic implant expert and one of the leading surgeons at Carrilho e Sakima Odontologia, a certified ZAGA Center in São Paulo.
Dr Ilg graduated from the Faculdade de Odontologia da UNICAMP in 1985. Afterward, he trained for two years at the Serviço de Cirurgia BMF do Hospital das Clínicas da FMUSP. Later, Dr Ilg attended an oral surgery residency at the Southwestern Medical Center – University of Texas. Furthermore, Dr Ilg’s interest lies in zygomatic implants and rehabilitation of the atrophic maxilla.
Thanks to his experience, Dr Ilg is a reference surgeon for zygomatic implants. In addition to his activity as a dental specialist, he lectures worldwide and is an author of several academic publications about zygomatic implants and dental procedures. He also trains his colleagues in the latest zygoma implant techniques and is a member of Nobel Biocare since 1992.
Dr Jan Peter Ilg's Accomplishments
- Co-author of the modified zygomatic implant technique
- Member of the Brazilian College of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons.
- Fellow at the International Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons (IAOMS)
- Exteriorização de fixações zigomáticas em relação ao seio maxilar: uma nova abordagem cirúrgica / Sinus exteriorization of the zygoma fixtures: a new surgical protocol. Migliorança, Reginaldo Mário; Ilg, Jan Peter; Serrano, André Sakima; Souza, Ricardo Pires de; Zamperlini, Marcelo de Sá
- Função imediata em fixações zigomáticas: relato de dois casos com 18 e 30 meses de acompanhamento clínico / Immediate loaded zygoma fixtures: 18 and 30 months of two cases clinical folow-up. Migliorança, Reginaldo Mário; Ilg, Jan Peter; Mayo, Thiago Martins de; Serrano, André Sakima; Souza, Ricardo Pires de
- Fixações zigomáticas utilizando a técnica exteriorizada: dois casos com 12 e 18 meses de controle / Exteriorized technique for zygoma fixtures: 12 and 18 months of two clinical cases