Dr José Ferreira is a zygomatic implant expert, working in Braga with over 30 years of experience in the field of dentistry. He treats patients with severe maxillary atrophy in need of a zygomatic implant. In fact, he is in charge of zygomatic implants at DMDI – Diagnóstico Integrado em Medicina Dentária, one of the first ZAGA Centers in Portugal.
Furthermore, Dr Ferreira is an expert in advanced dentistry and has received much recognition on the national and international levels. To share his skills, he gives lectures at the DIMD Formação, an educational institution focusing on different dentistry areas. Finally, it should be stressed that Dr José Ferreira teaches the latest techniques in the field of dentistry and zygomatic implants.
Learn More About Dr José Ferreira's Achievements
- PhD in Biomedical Engineering by the Engineering Faculty of Oporto University (FEUP)
- Associated investigator of LAETA through INEGI (Institute of Science and Innovation in Mechanical and Industrial Engineering) since 2019.
- Co-advisor of MSc thesis on Biomedical Engineering
- European Association for osseointegration (EAO) since 2018
- International Team for Implantology (ITI) since 2018
- Portuguese Society of Stomatology, Dentistry and Maxillofacial Surgery (SPEMD) since 2018
- Responsible for the implantology area at “DIMD (Diagnóstico Integrado de Medicina Dentária)”, Braga
- Responsible for the implantology area at Clínica Dentária Dra. Filomena Cunha; Viana do Castelo
- Responsible for the implantology area at the Clinica Médica e Dentária de Macedo de Cavaleiros, Macedo de Cavaleiros