Dr Reed Gibbins is a skilled dental specialist and a zygomatic implant expert, who graduated from Trinity Valley Oral Surgery and Dental Implant Center in 2013. Nowadays, Dr Reed Gibbins is one of the head dentists at Archpoint, ZAGA Centers in Dallas, where they follow the ZAGA philosophy.
Dr Reed Gibbins is a Diplomate of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and a member of the Texas Health Resources Presbyterian Hospital Dallas team. He is also a member of the PBR Rodeo’s medical team of specialists and provides Maxillofacial services to the organization.
Furthermore, Dr Reed Gibbins received his Doctor of Dental Surgery in 2007 from Baylor College of Dentistry. While at Baylor, he became interested in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and completed externships at several top programs throughout the country. Afterward, he attended Texas Tech University Health Science Center in Lubbock, Texas receiving his Doctor of Medicine. Later, he returned to Baylor, completing an Internship in General Surgery and an Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Residency.
Originally being from south-central Nebraska, Dr Reed Gibbins later moved to Texas to attend Southern Methodist University, where he graduated with a Bachelor of Science degree.
Dr Reed Gibbins’ Achievements
- Doctor of Dental Surgery, Texas A&M University System Health Science Center – Baylor College of Dentistry
- Doctor of Medicine, Texas Tech University Health Science Center – School of Medicine
- General Surgery Internship, Baylor University Medical Center Dallas
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Texas A&M University System Health Science Center – Baylor College of Dentistry
- Board Certified Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon, American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery