Dr Thomas Draper is a renowned zygomatic implant expert and a successful oral and maxillofacial surgeon. Furthermore, he is the co-founder of Archpoint Implant Dentistry, the first ZAGA Center in Fort Worth. He received a dual degree in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, in addition to his dental degree from Temple University School of Dentistry in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania in 2003. Also, he received a medical degree from Texas Tech University Health Science Center.
Later, after his medical degree completion, he became an intern in general surgery at Baylor University Medical Center in Dallas, where he completed his residencies in oral and maxillofacial surgery, in addition to his residences at Texas A&M University Baylor College of Dentistry. Also, Dr Draper owns a specialization in the treatment of oral diseases, injuries, and malformation. Nowadays he is an attending surgeon at Texas Health Presbyterian in Dallas who always puts the well-being of his patients first.
Besides zygomatic implants, Dr Draper specializes in the Arch-On-4 and has performed hundreds of procedures. Undoubtedly, Dr Thomas Draper has a true passion for changing people’s lives for the better.
Dr Thomas Draper's Achievements
- Texas Tech University Health Science Center, Lubbock, TX, 2003-2006 – degree awarded M.D.
- Temple University School of Dentistry, Philadelphia, PA, 1999-2003 – degree awarded D.M.D.
- The Pennsylvania State University, State College, PA, 1993-1997 – degree awarded B.S. in Biology
- Trauma attending, Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital, Dallas, TX
- Trauma attending working with the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Residents at Baylor University Medical Center, Dallas, TX
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons Membership
- National Foundation for Ectodermal Dysplasia
- Texas Oral Surgery Society
- American Dental Association Member
- Past member of the United States National Ski P