Zygomatic Implant Remote Planning Service
Head to Surgery doubt-free
Leaving DOUBT outside of the equation
Zygomatic implant rehabilitations are complex treatments that require accurate planning. Depending on the surgeon’s level of experience, one more element can become worrying: DOUBT.
- Should I perform a hybrid zygoma or a quad zygoma?
- Is the implant path well-defined when stabilizing into the zygomatic bone?
- Will the implant trajectory help prevent late complications such as soft tissue dehiscence or rhinosinusitis?
- What to do if something is off during the surgery?
Theory and Practice
First and foremost, adequate training and cautious progress on the steep learning curve for zygomatic implant rehabilitation are compulsory. High-quality courses are available to provide the knowledge, clinical experience, and protocols to ensure every single one of your patients will get the best treatment.
When it comes to treating your first patient in your office, doubts may be your worst enemy. What if something goes wrong? What if I can’t replicate the planning properly?
What can you do to prevent this from happening?
- Education and hands-on experience on 3D models or cryopreserved donours: Check all courses available here.
- Mentoring: Discover the mentoring program to be shadowed during your first surgeries or to learn further once experienced
- Remote Planning: Keep reading to understand how this unique service can boost your confidence and treatment outcome.
Remote Planning Service
Using a fully remote setup, this service allows obtaining surgical planning, including implant positioning and trajectory on the CBCT cuts, as well as two 3D-models to rehearse the surgery and visualize beforehand the end result sought.
What is included in the Remote Planning package?
- A surgical report in PDF including the type, number, diameter, and lengths of implants, the CBCT cuts of the implants planned, as well as any particular recommendation.
- A 3D model of the patient pre-surgery to rehearse and support patient information.
- A 3D models with all implants placed and printed, to visualize the end-results sought
How to order?
- Click on the “Order Now!” button.
- Send the DICOM files to firstname.lastname@example.org, using WeTransfer, Dropbox, or similar services.
- Send an email (email@example.com) providing relevant details of the case.
Important: The average turnaround time is ten to fifteen days + shipping time. The turnaround time depends on the current workload and the country to be shipped.