ZAGA Center Frankfurt & Mainz
Dr Kraus Implantatklinik
Dr Kraus Implantatklinik became ZAGA Center Frankfurt in January 2020. The clinic is one of the first ZAGA Centers in Germany. Their team consists of experts in zygomatic implants who operate in Frankfurt and Mainz, helping patients suffering from severe maxillary atrophy.
In addition to having 45 years of activity, the Center is notable for its excellence and dedication. Being located in a privileged area, Dr Kraus Zahnärzte & Implantatklinik counts with state-of-the-art technology. ZAGA Center Frankfurt have a single objective in mind: provide each patient with a tailored treatment solution. Based on several principles, the whole team at the clinic focuses on several aspects, proven beneficial to each patient:
- Prevention: Perform early diagnostic and prevent dental issues before they appear
- Aesthetics: Straight teeth of white teeth and a deep understanding of aesthetics are essential to provide beautiful smiles
- Preservation: The clinical staff will do the best they can to keep your natural teeth with advanced teeth-caring.
- Replacement: From bridges to crowns, teeth replacement takes place with highly experienced professionals.
- Implants: As a last resort solution, dental implants replace a tooth. They can also support fixed prosthesis in case of severe dental problems. Dr. Kraus Zahnärzte & Implantatklinik are experts in dental implants and specifically zygomatic implants.
Dr Daniel Kraus
Dr Daniel Kraus has over 20 years of experience in implantology with several thousand implants placed. Numerous advanced training courses in the field of implantology and zygoma surgery in Germany and abroad with renowned speakers such as Prof Dr Malo, Dr Aparicio, Prof Hürzeler, Prof Wachtel, etc.