ZAGA Center South Florida
Sultan Center for Oral Surgery, located in South Florida, becomes the second ZAGA Center in the USA. As a group of excellent professionals, the center meets all criteria to be a reference center for the treatment of the severe maxillary atrophy with zygomatic implants following the ZAGA philosophy in the area of Fort Lauderdale area.
Patients have access to information on maxillary atrophy and zygomatic implants on the web of the ZAGA Centers. In addition, frequently asked questions and testimonials allow to fully understand the development of the oral rehabilitation of the maxillary atrophy be means of fixed dental prostheses anchored on zygomatic implants. To receive personalized attention, patients should contact their closest ZAGA Center.
MEET DR. LESLIE SULTAN
Dr. Leslie Sultan graduated in the top 5 percent of his class at the University of Maryland Dental School, and completed an internship at Jackson Memorial Hospital in Miami and his residency at New York City’s Mount Sinai Medical Center. Licensed in both Florida and New York, Dr. Sultan is affiliated with Broward General Medical Center, where he performs the majority of his surgeries and is a member of the Trauma and Sleep Disorders Teams. A past director of Broward’s Cleft Palate Program, he also cares for the county’s indigent population and volunteers for surgical missions to underdeveloped countries. Away from the surgical suite, Sultan runs; does Pilates; plays guitar and tennis; and is “the proud dad” to his rescue dog and cat.
In addition to educational training and clinical experience, oral & maxillofacial surgeons choose to undergo a rigorous written and oral examination given by the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery to become Board Certified and achieve Diplomate status. Although board certification is not required to practice oral and maxillofacial surgery, Dr. Sultan has completed these examinations and earned Board Certification in 1992. In addition, Dr. Sultan passed the re-credentialing process of his board certification in 2001 and again in 2012.
Discover more ZAGA centers !
- ZAGA Center Sao Paulo
- University of Valencia – Scientific Partner
- ZAGA Center Dallas Fort Worth – Zygomatic Implant Expert
- ZAGA Center Hong Kong
- ZAGA Center Pontevedra & Orense
- ZAGA Center Ibiza
- ZAGA Center A Coruña y Lugo
- ZAGA Center Madrid
- ZAGA Center Viseu
- ZAGA Center Braga Guimaraes
- ZAGA Center Aveiro – Zygomatic Implant Expert
- ZAGA Center Athens
- ZAGA Center Stuttgart
- ZAGA Center Asturias
- ZAGA Center Northwest Indiana
- ZAGA Center Costa Del Sol
- ZAGA Center Novosibirsk
- ZAGA Center Nord France
- ZAGA Center Los Angeles – Zygomatic Implant Expert
- ZAGA Center Barcelona – Zygomatic Implant Expert
- ZAGA Center Brussels
- ZAGA Center Canarias
- ZAGA Center Manchester – Zygomatic Implant Expert
- ZAGA Center Surrey
- ZAGA Center South Florida
- ZAGA Center Frankfurt Mainz – Zygomatic Implant Expert
- ZAGA Center Tampa Bay – Zygomatic Implant Expert
- ZAGA Center Dubai – Zygomatic Implant Expert