Dr Adi Lorean studied oral medicine nationally and internationally, participating in internship programs at Poria-Israel Hospital and East Greenstein-England Hospital. He also worked as a Professor and Deputy Dean of External Relations at Titu Maiorescu University in Bucharest-Romania.
Furthermore, Dr Lorean engages in research on dental implants and related procedures. His areas of expertise include the treatment of oral and maxillofacial trauma, dental implants, zygomatic implants, bone grafts, sinus lifts, nerve movement, and complex treatments under general anesthesia. He is also a sought-after lecturer in Israel and worldwide. Over the past 20 years, he has published numerous articles in international medical journals. Besides, he has actively participated in hundreds of scientific conferences. Finally, Dr Adi Lorean serves as a professional consultant for research and development in the biotechnology industry and technological innovations in the field of dental implants.
Dr Lorean’s Achievements
- Member of the faculty, and lecturer at Tel Aviv University Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Medicine (2011 to 2015)
- Associate Professor at Universitatea “Tity Maiorescu” in Bucharest, Romania (2014-present)
- Medical consultant at Adin Dental Implant Systems and the co-Founder and Medical Director at Confident ABC
Dr Lorean's Publications
- Implant Diameter and Length Influence on Survival: Interim Results During the First 2 Years of Function of Implants by a Single Manufacturer, Mijiritsky, Eitan DMD; Mazor, Ziv DMD; Lorean, Adi DMD; Levin, Liran DMD. Implant Dentistry: August 2013 – Volume 22 – Issue 4 – p 394-398
- Implant Tooth‐Supported Removable Partial Denture with at Least 15‐Year Long‐Term Follow‐Up, Eitan Mijiritsky DMD, Adi Lorean DMD, Ziv Mazor DMD, Liran Levin DMD. 27 December 2013
- Flapless Approach to Maxillary Sinus Augmentation Using Minimally Invasive Antral Membrane Balloon Elevation, Mazor, Ziv DMD; Kfir, Efraim DMD; Lorean, Adi DMD; Mijiritsky, Eitan DMD; Horowitz, Robert A. DDS, December 2011 – Volume 20 – Issue 6 – p 434-438
- Replacement of a Molar With 2 Narrow Diameter Dental Implants, Mazor, Ziv DMD; Lorean, Adi DMD; Mijiritsky, Eitan DMD; Levin, Liran DMD, February 2012 – Volume 21 – Issue 1 – p 36-38
- Incidental findings of implant complications on postimplantation CBCTs: A cross‐sectional study, Danielle Clark Bsc., Horia Barbu DDS, PhD, Adi Lorean DMD, Eitan Mijiritsky DMD, Liran Levin DMD, 20 June 2017
- Nasal Floor Elevation Combined with Dental Implant Placement, Ziv Mazor DMD, Adi Lorean DMD, Eitan Mijiritsky DMD, Liran Levin DMD. 26 October 2010