Discover here all the Press Releases by the network of ZAGA Centers. ZAGA Centers are certified experts in zygomatic implant rehabilitation for severe maxillary atrophy.
- Edentulism2023: The Scientific Conference for Dental ProfessionalsAre you looking to stay up-to-date with the latest research, clinical techniques, and technologies related to the treatment of edentulous patients? Providing state-of-the-art treatment options for each patient is vital to remain competitive in a rapidly evolving dental world.
- Nothing but Extraordinary, the Barcelona ZAGA Course JourneyLast week was remarkable! 26 participants from 11 countries gathered in Barcelona to take part in the 33rd edition of the ZAGA Course and learn everything about the ZAGA Concept from Dr. Carlos Aparicio. This 3-day course gave us invaluable knowledge and the confidence to dive deeper into dental rehabilitation with zygomatic implants.
- ZAGA Zygomatic Implant Experts in the CityNew York was the setting for our 32ⁿᵈ edition of the ZAGA course. With 22 participants from the U.S. and Canada attending our Zygomatic Specialist Course – under the direction of Dr Carlos Aparicio and Dr Jay Neugarten as expert lecturers in zygomatic implants, this meeting of professionals is a sure sign of the ZAGA method’s success and bright future.
- A successful ZAGA Zygomatic Implant Course in sunny BarcelonaLast week we held the 31st edition of the ZAGA Course, welcoming 24 participants from 16 countries. This time, the ZAGA Cadaver Course was held in Barcelona in the middle of the summer. Our three-day Cadaver Course showed us again the enthusiasm and respect for the participants to learn and comprehend the zygomatic implant technique delivered by Dr. Carlos Aparicio.
- We started a Delphi Process for Zygomatic Implant TreatmentZAGA initiated a Delphi Method to improve protocols for zygomatic treatment Last week, our ZAGA Centers Headquarters in Barcelona launched a Delphi Method in zygomatic treatment with all ZAGA Centers worldwide. The Delphi process is a collaborative effort in which, based on a series of questionnaires, a forum of experts independently and anonymously share their statements through a mediator. Delphi focuses on reaching a consensus between the experts’ answers and determining a consistent outcome with these results. First uniform zygomatic protocol of ZAGA Network Specialists As our ZAGA Centers focus on zygomatic implants to rehabilitate severe maxillary atrophy, our Delphi […]