Dr Antoine Chehade is the co-founder and one of the leading surgeons at Seaforth Oral Surgery, the ZAGA Center Montreal. He is a specialist in oral and maxillofacial surgery and zygomatic implant rehabilitation. Dr Chehade works in full compliance with the ZAGA philosophy, that is to say, always putting the patients’ well-being first.
Dr Chehade started his career in 1986 with a Bachelor of Science in Physiology. Later, in 1990 he became a doctor of Dental Surgery with a degree from McGill University. Afterward, Dr Antoine Chehade completed his dental residency at the Royal Victoria Hospital. Thus, he specialized in oral and maxillofacial surgery with a Master of Science in 1995.
Moreover, Dr Antoine Chehade continued to develop his skills throughout the years. Besides, he continuously keeps up to date with the latest technologies and techniques to provide the best possible care to anyone who needed his services. As a result of his accumulated knowledge, he felt the urge to share his it with other fellow dentists. Therefore, he started to work as an Associate Professor, teaching in the Oral and Maxillofacial division at McGill Univesity.
Nowadays, Dr Chehade is the former president of the Canadian Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons. Also he is an active speaker at the International Team for Implantology. Finally, Dr Antoine Chehade’s dedication to dentistry and implants make him one of the best dental surgeons in the Montreal area. We are especially proud to have him on our ZAGA Network.
Dr Antoine Chehade’s Publications
- Oral Health Status and Treatment Satisfaction with Mandibular Implant Overdentures and Conventional Dentures: A Randomized Clinical Trial in a Senior Population. Awad, Manal A.; Lund, James P.; Shapiro, Stanley H.; Locker, David; Klemetti, Esa; Chehade, Antoine; Savard, Andre; Feine, Jocelyne S. International Journal of Prosthodontics . Jul/Aug2003, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p390-396. 7p. 5 Charts.
- Patient Satisfaction with Mandibular Implant Overdentures and Conventional Dentures 6 Months After Delivery. Thomason, J. Mark; Lund, James P.; Chehade, Antoine; Feine, Jocelyne S. International Journal of Prosthodontics . Sep/Oct2003, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p467-473. 7p. 4 Charts, 1 Graph.
- Two-implant mandibular overdentures: simple to fabricate and easy to wear. Klemetti E, Chehade A, Takanashi Y, Feine J. Journal (Canadian Dental Association) (2003) 69(1) 29-33.
- Surgical placement of two implants in the anterior edentulous mandible–how much time does it take? Yoshiaki Takanashi, John R Penrod, Antoine Chehade, Esa Klemetti, James P Lund, Jocelyne S Feine.
- Does a prosthodontist spend more time providing mandibular two-implant overdentures than conventional dentures? Yoshiaki Takanashi , John R Penrod, Antoine Chehade, Esa Klemetti, Andre Savard, James P Lund, Jocelyne S Feine