Dr Arturo Bilbao Alonso
Dr Arturo Bilbao Alonso graduated in Medicine and he is an expert in oral surgery and zygomatic implants. Afterward, he obtained a Doctorate in Medicine from the University of Navarra. Moreover, in 2013 Dr Arturo Bilbao Alonso obtained his Doctorate in Dentistry from the University of Santiago de Compostela. Particularly, he combined his 20 years of experience in healthcare work with teaching in different postgraduate courses.
Additionally, at AB Maxillofacial Clinic, Dr Arturo Bilbao Alonso coordinates a team of specialists that treat severe maxillary atrophy with zygomatic implants. More than that, they work especially in accordance with the ZAGA philosophy, always focusing on the well-being of the patients. Furthermore, Dr Arturo Bilbao Alonso dedicates his time to writing papers, articles, and books.
Dr Arturo Bilbao Alonso’s Accomplishments
- First of all, he became a doctor of Medicine and Surgery, University of Navarra. Department of Orthopedic Surgery and Traumatology. Later he specialized in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, at the Virgen del Camino Hospital in Pamplona.
- At the same time, he is also the author of papers and presentations in congresses, articles, and book chapters both nationally and internationally.
- Additionally, he is the director of the postgraduate courses in Implantology at the University of Burgos and of the Spanish Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Also, he is a specialist doctor, University Hospital Complex of Santiago de Compostela.
- More than that hi is a collaborator teacher at the University of Santiago de Compostela.
- Invited Professor in Pre and Postgraduate courses in several universities.
- Furthermore, he is Former President of the Spanish Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery (SECOM)
- Member of the National Commission of the Specialty of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, belonging to the Ministry of Health, Social Policy, and Equality
- International lecturer of courses and conferences in Europe, America, Africa, and Asia.
Lateral transport osteogenesis in maxillofacial oncology patients for rehabilitation with dental implants: a retrospective case series. Arturo Bilbao-Alonso, José M. García-Rielo,Pablo Varela-Centelles and Juan Seoane
Assessment of dental implant stability in osseodistraction‐generated bone: a resonance frequency analysis. Arturo BilbaoM. Hernández‐De OliveiraPablo I. Varela‐CentellesJ. Seoane
Osteodistraction: Clinical applications in maxillofacial reconstructive surgery. Bilbao Alonso, Arturo
Evaluación clínica de la técnica convencional de punch y de láser de diodo en la segunda fase quirúrgica con implantes osteointegrados. Castro Sabugueiro E, Bilbao Alonso A, Suárez Quintanilla JM
Lateral transport osteogenesis in maxillofacial oncology patients for rehabilitation with dental implants: A retrospective case series. Bilbao-Alonso A, García-Rielo J, Varela-Centelles P, Seoane J. Medicina Oral, Patologia Oral y Cirugia Bucal (2013) 18(1)
- Dr André Sakima Serrano
- Dr Andrew Dawood
- Dr Manuel Martín Luque
- Dr Pedro Guitián
- Dr Reed Gibbins
- Dr Richard Brookshaw
- Dr Thomas Draper
- Dr. Alberto Fernández
- Dr. Antonio Olivo
- Dr. Arturo Bilbao Alonso
- Dr. Carlos Aparicio
- Dr. Cemal Ucer
- Dr. Chantal Malevez
- Dr. Costa Nicolopoulos
- Dr. Daniel Kraus
- Dr. Eduardo Crooke
- Dr. Federico Rehberger Bescós
- Dr. Guillermo Rehberger Olivera
- Dr. Hooman Zarrinkelk
- Dr. João Carlos Ramos
- Dr. Johann Styger
- Dr. José Ferreira
- Dr. Leonard F. Anglis
- Dr. Leslie Sultan
- Dr. Ludovic Denglos
- Dr. Michael A. Pikos
- Dr. Miguel Moura Goncalves
- Dr. Mikhael Toder
- Dr. Petros
- Dr. Richard Peter Simon
- Dr. Roberto López Píriz
- Dr. Sergio Duarte
- Guy McLellan
- Masami Ando
- Prof. Dr. James Chow
- Prof. Miguel Peñarrocha
- Prof. Tomas Albrektsson