Dr Leonard F. Anglis knew from a very early age that he wanted to be a dentist. For this reason, the determined child who dreamed about being a dentist became one of the best dental specialists in Northwest Indiana. Since then, he has been practicing dentistry and providing the best care to his patients for over 35 years now.
In addition to being an expert in zygomatic implants, he is the owner and leading dentist at Dr Leonard F. Anglis Dentistry, which is one of the first ZAGA Centers in the US.
As for Dr. Anglis’s professional background, he graduated from Loyola University Dental School. Also, he received a diploma from the International College of Implantology. Later on, he completed a residency program at the University of Chicago. Besides, he has a master’s degree from the Academy of General Dentistry. Moreover, Dr Anglis owns a certification from the American Board of General Dentistry and the American Board of Implant Dentistry.
Thanks to Dr Anglis’s studies, he developed a profound passion for Implant Dentistry. For this reason, he decided to specialize in it by learning from the world-famous implant dentist, Dr. Carl Misch.
Finally, thanks to his hard work, Dr. Anglis managed to become one of the leading implant experts in Northwest Indiana. In addition, Dr Anglis teaches and lectures at seminars and courses.
Dr Leonard Anglis' Achievements
- Mastership in the Academy of General Dentistry.
- Certified by the American Board of General Dentistry and the American Board of Implant Dentistry.
- Past President of the Academy of General Dentistry.
- Former President of the Indiana Academy of General Dentistry and the Northwest Indiana Dental Society.
- Member of the American Academy of Implant Dentistry (A.A.I.D.).
Dr Leonard Anglis' Publications
- Implant reconstruction of a surgical defect. Anglis LF. Gen Dent. 2001 May-Jun;49(3):306-10.
- Effective use of the ortho-panoramic radiograph during the doctor-patient conference. Anglis LF. Gen Dent. 1999 Sep-Oct;47(5):520-1.
- Provisional restorations and patient satisfaction. Anglis LF. Gen Dent. 1998 Mar-Apr;46(2):197-9.