Dr Leslie Sultan is a zygomatic implant expert and leading surgeon at Sultan Center for Oral Facial Surgery, the second ZAGA Center in the USA. Dr Sultan has a wide experience in oral and maxillofacial surgeries. That is why he leads the team of dental professionals at the ZAGA Center South Florida.
Dr Sultan graduated in the top 5 percent of his class at the University of Maryland Dental School. Later, he completed an internship at Jackson Memorial Hospital in Miami. Finally, he did his residency at New York City’s Mount Sinai Medical Center. Moreover, Dr Sultan is a licensed surgeon both in Florida and New York. These days, he is affiliated with Broward General Medical Center, where he performs most of his surgeries.
Moreover, Dr Sultan keeps up to date with the latest technologies and most of his work is based on computer designs. He was among the first ones to take a computer science course while attending University at Albany.
In addition to being a renowned oral and maxillofacial surgeon, Dr Sultan is as well a philanthropist. Finally, as the previous director of the Broward’s Cleft Palate Program, he cares for the county’s indigent population and volunteers for surgical missions to underdeveloped countries. Furthermore, Dr. Leslie Sultan got a Board Certification in 1992, 2001, and 2012 showing his will to always go the extra mile for the profession he loves.
Dr Sultan's Achievements
- College : SUNY Albany, BS Chemistry 1980 Graduated Cum Laude.
- Graduate School : The Penn State University, Ph.D Track Organic Chemistry/Full Teaching Scholarship.
- Dental School : University Of Maryland, DDS/DMDSumma Cum Laude 1985.
- Internship : Jackson Memorial Hospital, University Of Miami School of Medicine 1986.
- Residency : Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Mount Sinai Medical Center/NYC 1986-1989 Chief Resident 1988-9.
- Board Certification : American Board of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery 1992, 2001American Dental Society of Anesthesiology 1990.
- Faculty Appointments : AONA Craniomaxillofacial 2008 Nova Southeastern University School of Dental Medicine 2006.
- Consulting Appointments : Ryan White Foundation 2008 Board of Dentistry, examiner 2006.
- Hospital Appointments : Chief, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Holy Cross Hospital 2007 Past Chief, OMS, Broward General Medical Center 2003 Past Co-director, Cleft Palate, Team, Children’s Medical Services.