“Remember, teamwork begins by building trust. And the only way to do that is to overcome our need for invulnerability.” – Patrick Lencioni
Dr Roberto López Píriz is an expert in zygomatic implants, oral surgery, and aesthetic medicine. In addition to his role as Medical Director of the Scientific Partner ICOA in Madrid, he is also a researcher and teacher, and an author of several articles regarding dentistry and zygomatic implants.
Dr Lopez Piriz obtained a degree in Odontology from the Universidad Complutense de Madrid in 2001 and a Ph.D. from the same University in 2012. His career as an oral surgeon and zygomatic implants expert started with a doctorate in Medicine and Surgery and continued with a Diploma in Implantology from the Spanish Society of Implantology. Later on, Dr Roberto López Píriz graduated in Implantology and Specialist in Aesthetic Medicine and Anti-aging.
At the present, Dr Roberto López Píriz is a skilled professional and a zygomatic implant expert with more than twenty years of experience. As a result of his efforts, he became a valuable member of the Sociedad Espanola de Odontologia Minimamente Invasiva. Moreover, he is a research associate scientist in the Spanish National Research Council (CINN-CSIC) and an associate professor in Implant Dentistry at CEU- San Pablo University in Madrid. Furthermore, he is a fellow of ICOI. Finally, Dr. Roberto Lopez Piriz is considered one of the top specialists in Spain and a zygomatic implant expert.
Dr Roberto López Píriz’s Publications
- Influence of the Pecking Motion Frequency on the Cyclic Fatigue Resistance of Endodontic Rotary Files. Zubizarreta-Macho Á, Mena Álvarez J, Albaladejo Martínez A, Segura-Egea JJ, Caviedes Brucheli J, Agustín-Panadero R, López Píriz R, Alonso-Ezpeleta Ó.
- Current state-of-the-art and future perspectives of the three main modern implant-dentistry concerns: Aesthetic requirements, mechanical properties, and peri-implantitis prevention. López-Píriz R, Cabal B, Goyos-Ball L, Fernández A, Bartolomé JF, Moya JS, Torrecillas R.
- Performance of a New Al₂O₃/Ce-TZP Ceramic Nanocomposite Dental Implant: A Pilot Study in Dogs. Lopez-Píriz R, Fernández A, Goyos-Ball L, Rivera S, Díaz LA, Fernández-Domínguez M, Prado C, Moya JS, Torrecillas R. Materials (Basel).
- Effect of the Medium Composition on the Zn2+ Lixiviation and the Antifouling Properties of a Glass with a High ZnO Content. Esteban-Tejeda L, Palomares FJ, Cabal B, López-Píriz R, Fernández A, Sevillano D, Alou L, Torrecillas R, Moya JS. Materials (Basel).
- Histological response of soda-lime glass-ceramic bactericidal rods implanted in the jaws of beagle dogs. Moya JS, Martínez A, López-Píriz R, Guitián F, Díaz LA, Esteban-Tejeda L, Cabal B, Sket F, Fernández-García E, Tomsia AP, Torrecillas R.
- Antimicrobial activity of submicron glass fibres incorporated as a filler to a dental sealer. Esteban-Tejeda L, Cabal B, Torrecillas R, Prado C, Fernandez-Garcia E, López-Piriz R, Quintero F, Pou J, Penide J, Moya JS.
- Evaluation in a Dog Model of Three Antimicrobial Glassy Coatings: Prevention of Bone Loss around Implants and Microbial Assessments. López-Píriz R, Solá-Linares E, Rodriguez-Portugal M, Malpica B, Díaz-Güemes I, Enciso S, Esteban-Tejeda L, Cabal B, Granizo JJ, Moya JS, Torrecillas R.