Dr Manuel Martín Luque is the coordinator of zygomatic implant treatments at IOC Clínica Dental, the first certified ZAGA Center in Canarias. Dr Martín’s priority is long-term success: from the first diagnostic visit to the placement of fixed teeth within 24 hours, and post-procedure follow-up. That is why IOC Clínica follows the ZAGA philosophy which puts the main focus on the patient’s well-being.
The journey of Dr. Manuel Martín Luque as a zygomatic implant specialist started with a degree in dentistry, received at the University of Granada, followed by a specialization in Implantology and Periodontics from the UEM-Clinic Perio in Madrid. As he continually kept up to date with the latest techniques and more complex dental procedures, he decided to specialize in zygomatic implants and got his credentials from the Medimar Hospital in Alicante in 2008.
Nowadays, Dr. Manuel Martín Luque is a renowned professional who constantly shares his knowledge in the field of zygomatic implants by actively teaching and lecturing in several institutions, nationally and internationally. Dr Martín also organizes courses regarding zygomatic implants and bone reconstruction. Finally, Dr Martín shares his experience and knowledge in ZAGA’s mentoring program designed for specialists who want to learn about zygomatic implant rehabilitation.
Dr Manuel Martín Luque’s Achievements
- Postgraduate course in Straight Arch Orthodontics. Cervera Institute 2003-2004
- Specialist in Zygomatic Implants from Medimar Hospital in Alicante in 2008
- Master in Orofacial Pain and Temporomandibular Dysfunction in San Pablo University CEU 2010-2012
- Professor at Hürzeler / Zuhr Dental Education Institute in Munich, Germany
- Specialization in “Advanced Bone Regeneration Techniques in Implant Therapy at the Urban Institute, Budapest, with Prof. Istvan Urban, Loma Linda University, California
- DEA (Suficiencia Investigadora or Tesina doctoral), Univ. San Pablo CEU 2012.
- Lecturer of courses in Advanced Implantology, Minimally Invasive Implantology, Computer-Guided Implantology, Digital Flow in Dentistry, and Bone Grafting Techniques in Implantology; in courses in Spain and abroad
- Specialization course in bone regeneration with PDLLA membranes “Box Technique” Dr. Andrea Menoni. Fidenze 2015.
- Specialization in “Bone Regeneration 3d. Safecut/Khoury technique” with Dr. Luca de Stavola. Italy Padua 2017.